You can get up to €600!
- Check your flight for free
- Turn your problem into money
- No win – no commission
3 steps to claim your compensation for a missed connection
Enter flight details
Fill in the form or call us, and we will calculate the estimated amount of compensation – free of charge.
We will take care of the rest
We will keep you updated on your case’s progress.
We will pay out your compensation
In case of success our fee is 29% incl. VAT (+ 20% in case of legal proceedings).
Missed connection – what to do?
- Airline should already be informed about your connecting flights; however, it would be best to double-check whether they are aware of your connection.
- Hold onto your travel documents – boarding pass, flight ticket, or a booking confirmation.
- Try to get detailed information about the reasons behind the delay on the first leg of the journey, which made you unable to board a connecting flight from the same reservation.
- Ask for meals and refreshments.
- Airline is obliged to provide you with accommodation if your flight is scheduled for the next day.
- Signing a settlement, accepting cash, miles or flight vouchers may be equivalent to waiving your right to compensation.
- Keep your receipts, invoices and other proof of any additional costs related to your flight problem.
Entitlement to compensation in the case of connecting flights is dependent on whether all the flights were purchased under one single booking. Otherwise, you are only entitled to compensation for one delayed flight.
Our customers success stories
€1800 for a family of three for a missed connection
A missed connecting flight from Amsterdam to Toronto turned into some extra cash for a family of three. Each of the passengers received €600 after reporting their disrupted flight to GIVT!
€400 for a single passenger for a cancelled connecting flight
GIVT turned the cancelled flight from Manchester to Copenhagen into a pleasant memory by obtaining €400 in compensation for all the travel problems!
€600 for a single passenger for a missed flight resulting from cancellation of the first flight
The plane scheduled to depart from London to Frankfurt did not make it to the airport, and the airline cancelled the flight altogether. That, in turn, resulted in missing the connection from Frankfurt to Sao Paulo. For this disruption, GIVT obtained €600 for Thomas!
- The probability of success is hard to estimate
- The lawyer’s experience and knowledge may vary
- High costs and shared risk
- It takes only a few minutes
- Great probability of success
- High efficiency and experience measured in thousands of won cases
- Free claim verification, no risk
Claiming by yourself
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rather low probability of success
- Complex legal knowledge is required
- High costs and shared risk
We are a technology platform created by experienced professionals from many different fields of expertise, including aviation, finance, new technologies and law. We specialise in obtaining compensation from airlines from all around Europe (British Airways, Lufthansa, WizzAir, EasyJet and many more). We operate quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – according to transparent rules. In disagreements with aviation giants, we always take your side, protecting you and fighting for your rights as we strive towards a common goal – obtaining your due compensation.