A low-cost carrier
let you down?
Up to €600 can be yours!
- Check your flight for free
- Turn your problem into money
- No win – no commission
3 steps to claim your compensation for a disrupted flight operated by a low-cost carrier
Enter flight details
Fill in the form or call us, and we will calculate the estimated amount of compensation – free of charge.
We will take care of the rest
We will keep you updated on your case’s progress.
We will pay out your compensation
In case of success our fee is 29% incl. VAT (+ 20% in case of legal proceedings).
Disrupted low-cost carrier flight – what to do?
- Hold onto your boarding pass, flight ticket, booking confirmation and other travel documents.
- Try to get detailed information about the reasons behind the delay, cancellation, or denied boarding.
- Ask the airline for meals and refreshments.
- Ask the airline for accommodation if your alternative flight is scheduled to depart the next day.
- Do not accept or sign any settlements, e.g. miles, cash or flight vouchers, under which you might waive your right to compensation.
- If your flight is delayed by 5 hours or more, request a refund of the ticket price or an alternative flight.
- If you were denied boarding, ask for an alternative flight to your final destination and request compensation.
- Keep your receipts and invoices for the purchase of necessities, meals and refreshments.
Cheap does not mean “worse”. Even if you bought your flight at a low price, you are still entitled to compensation for its delay or cancellation.
Our customers success stories
€1600 for 4 passengers for a delayed EasyJet flight
The airline did not provide any reason for the 188-minute delay, despite the fact that the airport was operating without any issues. After reporting the case to GIVT, each of the passengers got €400 in compensation for their disrupted journey!
€250 for a single passenger for a delay with Vueling airlines
Over 3 hours of delay for an unknown reason on the route between La Coruña and Barcelona ended on a positive note for Megan – GIVT turned the disrupted flight to the passenger’s favour and Megan received €250 in compensation!
€500 for denied boarding
Passengers waiting for the flight from Leeds to London were not able to board the plane because of overbooking – after reporting the case to GIVT, each of the passengers got €250 in compensation!
- The probability of success is hard to estimate
- The lawyer’s experience and knowledge may vary
- High costs and shared risk
- It takes only a few minutes
- Great probability of success
- High efficiency and experience measured in thousands of won cases
- Free claim verification, no risk
Claiming by yourself
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rather low probability of success
- Complex legal knowledge is required
- High costs and shared risk
We are a technology platform created by experienced professionals from many different fields of expertise, including aviation, finance, new technologies, and law. We specialize in obtaining compensation from airlines from all around Europe (British Airways, Lufthansa, WizzAir, EasyJet and many more). We operate quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – according to transparent rules. In disagreements with aviation giants, we always take your side, protecting you and fighting for your rights as we strive towards a common goal – obtaining your due compensation.