Get up to €600
- Check your flight for free
- Turn your problem into money
- No win – no commission
3 steps to claim your compensation for a holiday flight with a tour operator
Enter flight details
Fill in the form or call us, and we will calculate the estimated amount of compensation – free of charge.
We will take care of the rest
We will keep you updated on your case’s progress.
We will pay out your compensation
In case of success our fee is 29% incl. VAT (+ 20% in case of legal proceedings).
Disrupted holiday (charter) flight – what to do?
- Remember that when it comes to your right to compensation, there is no difference whether you took a charter flight or a “regular” one.
- Hold onto your boarding pass, flight ticket, booking confirmation, and other travel documents.
- Try to get detailed information about the reasons behind the delay or cancellation.
- Make sure the airline provides you with meals and refreshments while you wait.
- Ask for accommodation if your alternative flight is scheduled to depart the next day.
- Do not accept or sign any settlements, e.g. miles, cash or flight vouchers under which you waive your right to compensation.
- Keep your receipts and invoices for the purchase of necessities, meals and refreshments – unless the airline has provided them for you.
- Exchange contact infomation with other passengers who might also be entitled to compensation.
Even if your trip was purchased through a tour operator, flight disruptions still remain the liability of the airline. If your flight did not go as planned and caused you problems with reaching your dream holiday destination or getting safely back home, you can claim compensation for each of the trip members.
Our customers success stories
€1600 for a family of four for a delayed flight
Delayed flights do not necessarily have to end on a negative note. With GIVT’s help, a family of four – whose holiday flight from Bursa and back was delayed by over 3 hours – was able to claim €3200 in 30 days!
€2000 for a family of five for a delayed flight
The 200-minute delay that was faced by a family of five travelling with a low-cost carrier from Manchester to the sunny Antalya stopped being an issue after GIVT was able to turn the disruption into extra 2000 € in compensation!
€500 for two passengers for a low-cost carrier flight cancellation
The passengers were informed about cancellation of the flight from Berlin to London as late as at the airport. Even though the airline did provide an alternative flight from a different airport on the same day, GIVT won a total of €500 in compensation for the couple!
- The probability of success is hard to estimate
- The lawyer’s experience and knowledge may vary
- High costs and shared risk
- It takes only a few minutes
- Great probability of success
- High efficiency and experience measured in thousands of won cases
- Free claim verification, no risk
Claiming by yourself
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rather low probability of success
- Complex legal knowledge is required
- High costs and shared risk
We are a technology platform created by experienced professionals from many different fields of expertise, including aviation, finance, new technologies, and law. We specialize in obtaining compensation from airlines from all around Europe (British Airways, Lufthansa, WizzAir, EasyJet and many more). We operate quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – according to transparent rules. In disagreements with aviation giants, we always take your side, protecting you and fighting for your rights as we strive towards a common goal – obtaining your due compensation.