Win up to €600
- Check your flight for free
- Turn your problem into money
- No win – no commission
3 steps to claim your compensation for denied boarding
Enter flight details
Fill in the form or call us, and we will calculate the estimated amount of compensation – free of charge.
We will take care of the rest
We will keep you updated on your case’s progress.
We will pay out your compensation
In case of success our fee is 29% incl. VAT (+ 20% in case of legal proceedings).
Denied boarding – what to do?
- Hold onto your travel documents – boarding pass, flight ticket, or a booking confirmation.
- Try to get detailed information about the reasons behind your denied boarding.
- Ask for meals and refreshments.
- Ask for accommodation if your alternative flight is scheduled to depart the next day.
- Do not accept or sign any settlements, e.g. miles, cash or flight vouchers, under which you might waive your right to compensation.
- Ask for an alternative flight to your final destination.
- Keep your receipts and invoices for the purchase of necessities, meals and refreshments – unless the airline has provided them for you.
Our customers success stories
€500 for two passengers who were denied boarding with a low-cost carrier
GIVT was able to turn all the inconveniences related to denied boarding and the airline’s failure to provide an alternative flight from Manchester to Hamburg into profit by obtaining a total of €500 in compensation!
€250 for denied boarding
Due to overbooking, Edith was denied boarding. To make matters worse, the airline failed to provide her with an alternative flight from Warsaw to Doncaster. After reporting the case to GIVT, she received €250 of compensation in no time at all!
€250 of compensation for denied boarding
The airline sold more tickets than it had seats on the plane on the route between Edinburgh and Oslo, which left some of the passengers stranded at the airport. GIVT obtained €250 to compensate Zack for the problem that occurred during his trip!
- The probability of success is hard to estimate
- The lawyer’s experience and knowledge may vary
- High costs and shared risk
- It takes only a few minutes
- Great probability of success
- High efficiency and experience measured in thousands of won cases
- Free claim verification, no risk
Claiming by yourself
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rather low probability of success
- Complex legal knowledge is required
- High costs and shared risk
We are a technology platform created by experienced professionals from many different fields of expertise, including aviation, finance, new technologies, and law. We specialize in obtaining compensation from airlines from all around Europe (British Airways, Lufthansa, WizzAir, EasyJet and many more). We operate quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – according to transparent rules. In disagreements with aviation giants, we always take your side, protecting you and fighting for your rights as we strive towards a common goal – obtaining your due compensation.