You can get up to €600!
- Check your flight for free
- Turn your problem into money
- No win – no commission
3 steps to claim your compensation for a delayed flight
Enter flight details
Fill in the form or call us, and we will calculate the estimated amount of compensation – free of charge.
We will take care of the rest
We will keep you updated on your case’s progress.
We will pay out your compensation
In case of success our fee is 35% incl. VAT (+ 14% in case of legal proceedings).
Delayed flight – what to do?
- Hold onto your travel documents – boarding pass, flight ticket, or a booking confirmation.
- Try to get detailed information about the reasons behind the delay.
- Ask for meals and refreshments – it does not limit your right to compensation!
- Do not accept or sign any settlements, e.g. miles, cash or flight vouchers, under which you waive your right to compensation.
- Ask for accomodation in a hotel room if the waiting time for a flight would require you to spend a night at the airport.
- If your flight is delayed by 5 hours or more, request a refund of the ticket price or an alternative flight.
- Keep your receipts and invoices for the purchase of meals and refreshments – unless the airline has provided them for you.
- Exchange contact infomation with other passengers who might also be entitled to compensation.
Compensation for a delayed flight applies to passengers whose flight has been delayed by at least 3 hours.
Our customers success stories
€3500 for 14 people whose flight was delayed by more than 6 hours
Holiday flight from Oslo to London was delayed by nearly 6 and a half hours. Turning for help to GIVT, as well as GIVT’s subsequent fight for compensation brought €250 for each passenger!
€4000 for a delayed business flight for 10 people
Business flight from Munich to Helsinki might have resulted in a missed business meeting because of a 3 hour flight delay. GIVT won €4000 in compensation in 45 days!
€4200 for seven travellers for a delayed flight
Although Punta Cana is one of the most beautiful towns in the Dominican Republic, it was not so charming for the 7 travellers who had to wait over 16 hours at the airport due to technical problems. After turning for help to GIVT, each of the passengers got €600 in compensation within 28 days!
- The probability of success is hard to estimate
- The lawyer’s experience and knowledge may vary
- High costs and shared risk
- It takes only a few minutes
- Great probability of success
- High efficiency and experience measured in thousands of won cases
- Free claim verification, no risk
Claiming by yourself
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rather low probability of success
- Complex legal knowledge is required
- High costs and shared risk
We are a technology platform created by experienced professionals from many different fields of expertise, including aviation, finance, new technologies, and law. We specialize in obtaining compensation from airlines from all around Europe (British Airways, Lufthansa, WizzAir, EasyJet and many more). We operate quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – according to transparent rules. In disagreements with aviation giants, we always take your side, protecting you and fighting for your rights as we strive towards a common goal – obtaining your due compensation.