Do you want to register your disturbed flight or learn the status of your case? Contact us!

Contact us by e-mail:

or phone:

+44 203 936 8900

Business hours:
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CET

Our address:

GIVT Sp. z o.o.
Wołoska 22/22a
02-675 Warszawa, Poland

This website uses cookies. You can disable them in your browser settings. More information regarding our cookie policy can be found in our Privacy Policy.