Catch even up to €600
- Check your flight for free
- Turn your problem into money
- No win – no commission
3 steps to claim your compensation for a cancelled flight
Enter flight details
Fill in the form or call us, and we will calculate the estimated amount of compensation – free of charge.
We will take care of the rest
We will keep you updated on your case’s progress.
We will pay out your compensation
In case of success our fee is 35% incl. VAT (+ 14% in case of legal proceedings).
Cancelled flight – what to do?
- Hold onto your travel documents – boarding pass, flight ticket, or a booking confirmation.
- Try to get detailed information about the reasons behind the cancellation.
- Airline should offer you an alternative flight. If you arrive at your final destination with a delay – you are also entitled to compensation.
- Ask for hotel accommodation if your alternative flight is scheduled to depart the next day.
- Flight vouchers, miles, or cash which you willingly accept may be equivalent to waiving your right to compensation – for this reason, do not accept or sign any settlements.
- Keep your receipts and invoices for the purchase of necessities, including meals and refreshments.
- If the airline downgraded your reservation by placing you in a class lower than that for which the ticket was purchased, you are entitled to compensation. Even if the flight is on time.
Right to compensation for a cancelled flight applies if the airline informed you about the cancellation later than 14 days before the scheduled departure date. Right to compensation also depends on the conditions of the offered alternative flight. Let our experts verify your case to see how much compensation you could possibly get with the help of GIVT!
Our customers success stories
€3000 for a group of friends for a cancelled flight with a low-cost carrier
A September trip from Liverpool to Lugano got off to a bad start, as the travellers experienced a flight disturbance. Fortunately, after filing a claim, the case ended on a positive note for the 12 passengers – GIVT obtained for them a total of €3000!
€1800 for a family of three for a cancelled flight with Virgin Atlantic
Even though the airport was functioning without any issues, the flight from London to Miami was cancelled. The airline did provide an alternative flight but it was not until the next day. GIVT was able to obtain €600 for each of the passengers!
€2400 for a family of four for a cancelled flight with British Airways
Cancellation of the flight from Manchester to Dusseldorf caused a family to miss their flight to Punta Cana – a connecting flight from the same reservation. GIVT was able to turn their disrupted journey into money by winning a total of €2400 in compensation!
- The probability of success is hard to estimate
- The lawyer’s experience and knowledge may vary
- High costs and shared risk
- It takes only a few minutes
- Great probability of success
- High efficiency and experience measured in thousands of won cases
- Free claim verification, no risk
Claiming by yourself
- Extremely time-consuming
- Rather low probability of success
- Complex legal knowledge is required
- High costs and shared risk
We are a technology platform created by experienced professionals from many different fields of expertise, including aviation, finance, new technologies, and law. We specialize in obtaining compensation from airlines from all around Europe (British Airways, Lufthansa, WizzAir, EasyJet and many more). We operate quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – according to transparent rules. In disagreements with aviation giants, we always take your side, protecting you and fighting for your rights as we strive towards a common goal – obtaining your due compensation.